Uncle Sal's Italian Restaurant Safety and Sanitizing Guidelines.
Uncle Sal's is committed to providing the safest and most comfortable environment available. Staff have been trained on enhanced cleaning procedures based on updated CDC guidelines. Below is a summary of what you can expect when you visit our restaurant.
- Currently, occupancy is limited to create additional space in the restaurant to promote social distancing.
- While we will carefully accept walk-in customers, reservations are highly recommended. Reservations will allow us to most effectively adhere to maintaining great social distancing practices. We will only accept reservations for parties of eight or less.
- All employees will be screened before their shift for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Customers and staff members who prefer to wear a mask are free to do so. Many of our staff members may choose not to wear a mask based on their personal preferences and we ask that customers respect those decisions. If you are concerned about this, please come back and dine with us at a later date or enjoy Uncle Sal's through our continued curbside pickup option.
- Our service staff will not be wearing gloves. Wearing gloves is documented to reduce overall hand hygiene and is generally counter-productive to recommended hand washing practices.
- Uncle Sal's will be using disposable paper menus that will be new for each guest.
- We have increased the time between reservations so that our staff can clean and sanitize each dining space, including tables, booths, chairs and all possible touch points.
- We will be reducing touch-point items like pepper grinders, sugar jars and other items on each table. These items are available by request and will be sterilized after every use.
We are all in this together and we do ask that our customers respect social distancing recommendations, particularly in the front of the restaurant near the hostess area and inside the bar.